A new survey found 56% of us are planning to dress up for Halloween this year. Get ready to see lots of people dressed as Pokémon and Donald Trump. Here are five stats from the survey . . .
1. Trump and Hillary costumes will obviously be big this year. But 50% more people said they’re planning to go as characters from“Pokémon Go”.
2. The top group costume idea is ALSO Pokémon. But for millennials, it’s “Suicide Squad” . . . for people aged 25 to 34 it’s “The Avengers” . . . and for people over 45 it’s “Star Wars”.
3. 45% of people are planning to wear a funny costume this year . . . 28% want their costume to be scary . . . and 27% plan to wear a SEXY costume. So sexy costumes are almost as popular as scary costumes now.
4. The average person won’t start planning their costume until we’re just under three weeks out from Halloween. So you’ve still got time. And a quarter of people say they’d never wear the same costume two years in a row.
5. Just under 25% of people said Halloween is their favorite holiday.