Do you have the same weird dream over and over? Three out of four people say they do. And a lot of us are having the same recurring dreams.
Here are the 10 most common recurring dreams, according to a new survey:
1. Falling, 54% of people have had this dream.
2. Being chased, 51%.
3. Being back in school, 38%.
4. Being unprepared for a test or other important event, 34%.
5. Flying, 33%.
6. Having forbidden sex with someone you shouldn’t be having sex with, 32%.
7. Encountering someone who’s dead in real life, 31%.
8. You dying, or someone you love dying, 30%.
9. Having your teeth fall out, 27%.
10. Being lost, 27%.
The survey, by Amerisleep, also found women are slightly more likely than men to remember their dreams when they wake up.